Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lord of Night

=====================================================

Lord of Night

- The Dragon


The moon hidden behind
The gloomy gray clouds
A dog howls into lonely dark sky
The echoes of the bats’ screeching
Sends chills down my spine

I’m walking alone feeling scared
Hair on my hands standing on the edge
I collect myself but still my heart
Pounding against my chest
My vision goes blood red

Something slimy is moving around
Teasing the eye disappearing in the shadows
A creepy illusion rises before me
Puts out its rotten hand, pulls me and
Whispers in an icy voice
“We’ll go for a ride with the lord of the night”

In a deep trance I find myself
My thoughts are all in a mess
With the undead I fly, with the dead I cry
A longing fills my heart, I feel like I’m being
Reunited with myself again

Now my nightmares make sense
For they seem to be coming true
But something’s wrong, I feel I’m back where I belong
The dead and the undead all in an enthralling ritual
They raise their hands and cry out into the sky
“We’ll go for a ride with the lord of the night”

Suddenly my body is ripped off my soul,
The freedom so lively, the power of the soul so unrestricted,
One with the undead I am now, feel I can make them dance to my tune,
My soul blackened every second my the mysterious ritual
Evil thoughts seem more a thing of pleasure now

I rise high in the sky, look at the yellow moon
Now out from its hiding and howl at it,
I look down at the undead and claim
“I have risen, be prepared
I’ll take you for a long ride
For I am the lord of the night”


=========================================================

No comments: